(Colorado Springs, Colo.) – Online voting will be open for the USA Fencing Board of Directors and Hall of Fame Elections beginning at 12:01 a.m. Mountain Time on Monday, May 1.
The election will conclude at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on Friday, May 19.
Any USA Fencing member age 18 or older in good standing as of February 1, 2017 and who belongs to a membership class that includes the right to vote is eligible to vote for each of these positions.
Eligible voters will receive their log-in details for the online election via e-mail.
Visit https://eBallot4.votenet.com/usfencing with your username and password provided in the election e-mail to vote.
Instructions for Voting:
1. Log into the system using your username and password.
2. Please read the instructions for each question carefully.
3. Review the choices for each position then select a candidate (or candidates) for that position.
4. When done voting, review your selections, and then check the CONSENT box.
5. Please click the SUBMIT BUTTON. You have now completed the voting process.
6. You can view and print your receipt or exit the eBallot System.
If you need additional assistance, please contact eBallot at email@example.com or 866.984.3125.